Monday, July 23, 2012

ROUNDTABLE EXCLUSIVE- AL CHAUNCY NEW VIDEO


This video is so important for Raleigh, NC. I mean this movement for Al Chauncy is so serious because Raleigh hasn't had a huge break through like this in a long time.  Al Chauncy is a unique fresh sound and he is embarking on making his genere " Hip Hop Soul" mainstream.  To be honest he is like the rap version of Ronald Isley with smooth vocals, hard hitting lyrics and most importantly a strong stage presence that captures crowds and never lets go. I first met the artist known as Al Chauncy way back in 2009 and even then he was a force that couldn't be denied.  He has always been a humble entertainer by engaging his crowd and always taking the time out to thank the show comers for coming out to see him perform.  Everything that I know about the music industry and entertainemnt, I learned from him.  He is a singer, rapper, songwriter and an all around entertainer.  So Al, if you are reading this blog just know that me personally as your friend/brother is very proud of you.  I can not wait to see where this journey takes you , because I know for a fact that you will rise to the top.  Below I have placed his new video " All About Me".  The song is a certified show stopper that will bang in any club , stereo and any house party.  Yall enjoy and tilt your hats because the King of Hip Hop Soul has arrived and his name is....AL CHAUNCY

No comments:

Post a Comment