Thursday, June 27, 2013

K.MICHELLE PUSHED BACK THE ALBUM , BUT SHE HAS SOMETHING FOR THE FANS....



So K.Michelle is making us wait until August to drop her most anticipated album "Rebellious Soul".  I'm pissed but the diva didn't disappoint me that much because she just dropped a three track EP called " The Hold Over". This three track ep is so cold and filled with pure emotion on songs entitled " Pain Killer, Wish I was Her and Million Hearts. When I first heard that she dropped this I just had to check it out because I know that it was fire. As I was listening, my mouth couldn't shut, my head was swaying to the smooth tunes and getting all emotional listening to her. When you listen to her, you can tell that she doesn't stray far from her true RnB roots and she always delivers. With that being said make sure that you get your listen on and cop this shit. You will not regret it. Also if you haven't downloaded V.S.O.P , then get your ass over to ITUNES and get it. I put the link below so that you can get "The Hold Over". Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment