Friday, October 7, 2011

THE SOLDIERS AND A BOY

Seems like the artist known as Soulja Boy is plotting for a comeback, but while doing so he is catching heat from the U.S. Troops. The rapper released a song entitled " Let's Be Real" where he raps " F.... the FBI, and F.... the Army troops....fighting for what? B....be your own man".  Shortly afterwords  the rappers apologized, but the damage was already done. The U.S. Army has expressed that they would like to have Soulja Boy's music banned from playing overseas . Some D.J.'s are even vowing to stop playing the artist music. Instead of taking the shots that were fired , a military rap group called N.E. J. P. ( No Excuse Just Produce ) have fired back with their song entitled " Soldier Boy Tell Em".  Franc a member of the group stated " I think he did that for just the attention." He did that to boost his own career." I couldn't agree more , because until now no one has thought about the guy. I mean I can't knock how he got into the game , but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. Why throw pebbles at the Army when they are keeping you free. I guess we can chalk this up as Soulja being a child that hasn't really grown up ,  and the group N.E.J.P. is giving him a lyrical spanking. LOL. Check the group out.

1 comment:

  1. Now that it will let me post had to come back to this blog here man Ive never have liked Soulja Boy and for him to be so disrespectful to our soldiers is a damn shame...N.E.J.P. went in and I loved what they had to say I really see no reason for neone to support that boy again even tho Im sure many will but to me he just reuined(misspell lol) his career

    ReplyDelete