Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LIL WAYNE KEEPS GOING AND GOING.....DRAKE'S COMING FOR A SECOND ROUND

Looks like Lil Wayne is dropping not one but  TWO albums to follow " The Carter 4". Wayne is now in production to make a sequel to the  rock album, entitled Rebirth and a follow-up to 2010′s I Am Not a Human Being LP.  Mack Maine, Young Money's  VP stated that during the creation of Rebirth2 , Wayne went above and beyond saying that the rapper used no boundaries when creating the follow up to the rock album. As of yet, there is no release date to share , but I will keep you posted.  I have to tilt my hat off to Wayne due to the fact that he keeps coming with material  that seems to touch all audiences. He is not staying in the box and to me this will take him very far in the industry.  I look forward to hearing more tracks from the Young Money boss. Go in Wayne!!!!


And speaking of Young Money.......


DRAKE is Coming back with his sophomore release " Take Care"

Rapper Drake is set to release the album " Take Care" in November . So far he has completed 19-tracks for the album but is running into issues with clearing samples , which is the reason why we waiting until November. That sucks!!!  The picture above is the featured album artwork and the rapper explained his vision stating " I used to stare at this world through a glass window, and like two to three years later , I become a king in that world". Ahhh okay , I get it Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment