Thursday, October 11, 2012

NELLY IS PACKING!!! GUNS THAT IS.....

 
 
Damn Nelly!! Now I know that you havent sold any albums lateley , but why have a comeback with headlines such as " Guns In The Trunk".  Reports are saying that the rapper was pulled and his tour bus was searched. In the search they found heroin, weed, and even a .45 caliber pistol. Nelly was cleared of the charges when one of his crew members took the wrap for the substances that were found on the tour bus. My thing is , I just don't get these rappers now and days. I mean you have all that money yet you tend to go back to your old ways by taking the streets with you. I really don't get it. You would think since Nelly is always hanging with his bff T.I. that he would learn his lesson. Im not hating , Im just stating.!!!! My advice to Nelly is to get back to making good music homie. Flo Rida is pulling a Nicki Minaj on that ass.LOL!!!!!
 
 
Sources-MTV.com
 

1 comment: