Friday, November 23, 2012

ON DA BOX DESTINY CHILD-"DESTINY FULFILLED"

For some reason I was in a Destiny Child mood last night and I decided to put in the Destiny Childs album " Destiny Fulfilled" album in. I was reminded why I loved this album so much.

Now since the group was reduced to three members the sound in my opinion was stronger than ever. When they dropped the " Survivor" album with the third new member I wasn't hook as I was until they released "Destiny Fulfilled".

Destiny Fulfilled is the last album that the group put out before they all went their separate ways for their solo careers. This album went out with a bang , because you could actually feel the individual growth of the girls.

I lived for this album because it was full of soul and cut edge beats. The songs verses were in depth and they were so thought provoking that you had no choice but to sing and dance with this album.

Bottom line this album was a classic and if the girls do decided to unite , they need to make sure that the album is equal or better than this one.

So if you haven't heard this , do yourself a favor and get it. It's some heat for that ass!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment