Tuesday, August 13, 2013

KENDRICK IS READY FOR WAR

So tonight I was looking online and I kept seeing a buzz about Kendrick Lamar going off on Big Sean's song entitled "Control". In the song, the Compton rapper pretty much called every rapper out in the game by saying " I got love for you niggas, but I'm trying to murder you niggas/ make sure sure your core fans never heard of you niggas. His whole verse was in attack mode and I loved every bar . This is what hip hop needs right now because these rappers are playing. No one is taking this shit seriously but Kendrick is. The rappers that he targeted in the verse were Drake, J Cole, Pusha T , Big Krit, Mac Miller and the list goes on. Maybe this is a wake up call to get these rappers to get their mind right. Good Job Kendrick take this game by storm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment