Monday, August 5, 2013

ON DA BOX...MGK "Champions"

I don't know about you , but this kid MGK ( Machine Gun Kelly ) is a fresh breath of air coming into the hip hop game. I'm going to be honest when I say this but at first I was sleeping on him. My first thought was ," wow another Eminem wannabe". Upon further research, I've come to the conclusion that MFK is in his own lane and he has a whole moment to back him up. There is no comparison between him and Em. The thing that scares me about him though is his label. If you don't know MGK signed with Bad Boy Records * enter crickets * everybody knows that Diddy loves to jerk his artist , but it seems that MGK has free reign to move his movevent however he chooses. His debut album " LACE UP " features the singles " Wild Boy , Hold Up featuring Young Jeezy. His album has gray beats, great flow and thought provoking meaning . If you haven't heard MGK , do yourself  a favor and #LACEUP

MGK was featured in XXL Freasgman class of 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment