Thursday, September 11, 2014

Lil Kim -Hardcore Mixtape dropping at 9:11


With only an  3 hours away, fans world wide are waiting for the return of the Queen B Lil Kim. I am an respectable Kim fan , but one has to ask  "Is this album needed"?. The reason I ask this is because her last mixtape in my opinion was a poor representation of her legacy. I felt the "Black Friday" lacked energy and all her bars were mediocre . Instead of stickng to the script and reminding her fans who she was, she chose to focus all her energy on Nicki Minaj. 

We all know how Kim feels about her rival, but did we need an entire mixtape of disses? The answer to thT question is no we did not. Since this mixtape is dropping tonight at 9:11, I hope she has some great material that sets the bar as high as she did when she first came in the game. 

So if you are a Kim fan make sure that you log on to LilKim.com to get the mixtape. I'm not sure if it is free , but I know that I will get my copy. I will review the album and share my views on a Roundtable Thought. Peace in the hood, stop the violence!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment