Monday, April 16, 2012

AMERICAS NEXT IT COUPLE KIMYE....MMMMRIGHT!!!


Now is it me or does Rihanna's song " We Found Love" comes to mind when you think of these two possible being together?  No shade but really again Kim?  I honestly don't think that she is actually looking for love but instead wants to stay in the limelight.  Now I know that I'm not the only one America feeling this way.  First it was Ray J when she made that infamous video, then it was Reggie Bush when she was saying that she hopes to get married after the Super Bowl through her tweets,  then it was Kris Humphreys.  Pause.  Im not the biggest sports man but I have never heard of the guy until Kim was messing with him.  And that fake ass wedding come on Kim we all know you did that for the check!!! Gurrrl Bye.  I mean how many mens lives do you plan on messing up all because you want to remain relevant Kim?  If you don't know by now,  Kim is the ultimate hustler.  I can't hate because mama knows how to get a dollar  Kim wears many hats from clothing to perfume to that lame excuse of reality shows and even books.  Can't hate on her for that.  I will say however it seems like theres nothing more than that to her.  I mean come on your claim to fame was a sex tape boo boo. Sure your dad had money, but no one was checking for you that hard until that tape.  Now Mr. West ( Kanye ) is going to be added to her long list of adventures for playing with mens hearts.  We all know how Ye cracks under pressure or when he feels like he is wrong. Word to Kim , if you are going to dump him just make sure that you aren't accepting any awards and make sure to leave him off that list.  Looks like if this does happen there will be another 808 Damn I Was played album by Kanye in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment