Thursday, April 26, 2012

BRANDY IS BACK ...NEW JOINT FEAT. CHRIS BROWN " PUT IT DOWN"



How many of you are still down with Brandy?  Well B Rock is back with another banger called " Put It Down" featuring Chris Brown.  Looks like Brandy is channeling her alter ego " BrandNu" with the sound that she is potraying on this new record.  Listening to this makes me think that she is taking us back to that second album " Never Say Never".  I love Brandy's voice on this record.  She even spits a couple of bars. Chris Brown goes in rapping again.  Now I'm just going to jump out the window when I say this, but I think Chris Brown maybe the next Big Daddy Kane. I mean come on he raps and dance. Hmmmm  just a thought.  But seriously listen to the new joint.  She's back homie!!!!!





Oh and if yall thought I was bullshitting , Brandy goes in on the rapping too. Look out Nicki Minaj. Brandy don't do autotune hunty.LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment