Monday, April 30, 2012

MOB WIFE DRITA RAPPING?



So it seems that the Mob Wife known as Drita Davanzo is kicking rhymes now.  I know what you are thinking , like WTF. Last night I was surfing on the net and I came upon this story envolving my favorite mob wife.  Drita is set to star in the rapper French Montana's video entitled " Everything Is A Go" video.  With this video under her belt she now has her eye set on rap.  Drita was quoted saying that she has always been a fan of music, and with her being from New York why wouldn't she catch the rap bug.  I mean honestly she already knocks bitches out, why not knock out rap bitches as well?  Here is a video of her rapping to Notorious B.I.G.'s " Warning". I have to say that her delivery was on point, even if the song is not hers.  And with that being said, it's not that many females that are rapping these days so we might as well entertain the thought of out favorite Knock Out Queen spit some bars.  Check the video out and tell me what you think









No comments:

Post a Comment