Friday, April 13, 2012

IM BACK , LIKE I LEFT SOMETHING

YO!!
Sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you but I have been on a mission to get my blog ready for bigger and better things. I took a break because I wanted to find my lane and that lane is purely entertainment of all things.  They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I see beauty in anything that is entertainment.  If you think about it what would the world be like if we had no entertainment of any sort? No music? No shows or anything?  I just want to shed light on this because music and entertainment does make the world go around.  I want to focus on entertainment, local artist, impersonations and illusionist and even local business that I feel are entertaining.  As we speak I am currently in the process of trying to get my own URL so that this blog can be bigger and badder for you , so continue to stop by and see what is on my mind.  Once again I am sorry for leaving you .  For those that do comeby to check your boy , I would like to say thank you .  And for those that dont know what JONOSROUNDTABLE is , click the link and see what I 'm about . With that being said Imma bounce. HOLLA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment