Friday, April 13, 2012

Rhianna...Okay I'm Awake Now

Okay Im going to be the first to say that I have been doing some major sleeping on the princess of Pop , Rhianna. Now when she first came out I was rocking hard with the first album " Music of the Sun" with songs like " Pon De  Replay " and " If it's loving that you want". I was thinking that maybe she is a one hit wonder , but to my surprise she just kept coming with hits. Her second album " A Girl Like Me" ,  I didn't pay that much attention even though the first single" SOS" was cute but it didn't make me want to invest to much energy. However, When " Good Girl Gone Bad" was released my eyes cracked open like wait a minute is this the same girl. That whole album was taylor made with hits that just kept going and going like the energizer bunny. Hits Like " Please Don't Stop The Music" , Umbrella", and " Hate That I Love You" just had the clubs on smash. Her third album " Rated R " sadly ,  was overshadowed by her and Chris Brown public fight. From what I gathered before actually hearing the album is that it is very dark. The first single " Russian Roulette" was talking about playing games with a gun. REALLY ....Ahh next , so I moved on from Rhianna. I felt at this particular time that she lost it. The fourth album " Loud" was fully of energy for the clubs. Every record on this album was so full of life and dance.  Songs such as " Only Girl In The World", " Raining Men feauturing Nicki Minaj were joints that made working out so much easier.  The production on this work was amazing.  But now RiRi has set the bar high with her latest effort " Talk That Talk".  I love this album so much and it made me a renewed fan for life now. I can honestly say that I am awake.  The energy is there and the club hits are so intact that you can not help but to dance in your car.  Her first single was " We Found Love" and this record set the standard of how the album would play out.  If you are a Rihanna fan then you will truly appreciate this album.  So go out and support your girl.   

No comments:

Post a Comment