Monday, June 18, 2012

LOVE AND HIP HOP ATLANTA PREMIRE......HMMMMM


So tonight was the premire of season 2 of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.  Yall know what it was last season and Chrissy said she wasnt going to do the next season , so the creators took their asses down to the south to start all over.  After seeing this premire , I don't really know ow I feel about it.  First off I don't know none of these chicks except of Rasheeda.  I love Rasheeda because she is so down south and her swagger is on 2 million.  She hasn't broken into the game mainstream yet but Im sure it is coming.  MiMi is the baby mother/girl friend of the producer Stevie J.  Stevie J , If you don't know used to be Eve's boyfriend back in the day. Now the show is following thier relationship.  It looks like Stevie is up to his no good ass tricks again. They been together for 15 years and he brought her a big ass house in the middle of nowhere while his ass is still in the city.  I know once they showed that part , that all of the females was like #BOYBYE. Shit I can't front I was like that too. And did anyone even notice that Stevie is ugly ass hell. I mean come on what makes this nigga  " that guy" besides his money.  He is working with this new artist named Joseline.  She looks like a broke down Rihanna if you ask me.  The previewed her track on the show and it sounded like it sucked big time.  Sure shes cute and all but does she have that it factor? I think she is just a studio hoe.  Lil Scrappy baby mother Erica is on the show and she has been with him for awhile.  I was shocked to learn that he was smashing his artist Diamond( from Crime Mob) I guess Diamond doesnt hold that much weight because I clearly didn't see that one coming.  Erica is staying with Scrappy even though he has cheated but she said that she really isn't in the relationship.  Now if you aren't in the realtionship why bother boo? If you done you done Period.  I loved Scrappy's mom with her pimping ass. She kinda reminded me of Jim Jones mother , but she seems like the real deal.  I loved her comment about how she wanted to put the rapper Diamond out on the track  and how she wanted to come out of retirement  from her days as being a pimp. K.Michelle has a great voice. Again I have never heard of her , but she says that she has been in the game for awhile now.   She sounds  Keyshia Cole needs to be . LOL. And last but not least is Karlie. Karlie is married to L.A. Reid's son and she is an aspiring rapper/singer.  I loved her freestyle in her native language. I didn't understand a damn thing she was saying but that shit was tight.  With the second season under the way I don't know what to expect.  The first show seemed so messy due to the fact that Mimi and Stevie aired out their dirty laundry with him trying to sleep with his artist.  ATTENTION STEVIE: YALL FUCKING AND WE KNOW THAT SHE WILL NEVER GET A DEAL BECAUSE SHE IS THE SIDE ORDER.  I know that this show is going to show case more drama and I look forward to seeing this bull shit. LOL. I mean lets be real isn't that what reality television is for anyways?

2 comments:

  1. I caught it too and it looks like lots of drama! And is it true that the guy K. Michelle is talking about is Memphitz that is married to Toya (Wayne's ex)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for commenting. Yes Memphitz is the guy that was hitting on K. Which I find odd due to the fact that he seemed so humble on the Toya show. I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.

    ReplyDelete