Monday, June 25, 2012

LOVE AND HIP HOP PT.2


Now I know that you saw the episode of our beloved Love and Hip Hop ATLANTA.  First off I have to give it up to Mimi about hitting Stevie J in his pockets by getting him to give her 20% of his company.  To me that was a Boss Bitch move so kudos to you boo. I mean she actually deserves more than that lousy 20 , but he you get what you negotiate.  Joseline , my poor Joseline now I know that she is coming up in the game , but with this new news that she displayed last night it is safe to say that she will not be coming out anytime soon.  She should've known that Stevie was going to throw some shade about her having that damn kid. I mean what did she think was going to happen? Like Stevie was going to leave his baby momma for groupie ass.  Lil Scrappy yet again is still going through this entertainment business. Scrappy was what Meek Mill is today during his time when he was on top of his game.  I hope the show goes deeper into what happened to his career.  The last I heard was he was signed to G-Unit/Lil Jon deal.  Which means that if Im thinking this right that they both had shares in his career and that kind of deal sounds like it sucks.  Rahsheeda was prepping for her upcoming project.  I hope she blows and gets into this game quick and in a hurry. I mean I love Nicki to live, but how much more Starships do we have to hear before the real comes back?  Rasheeda is real and from the looks of it , doesn't seem to have any plastic surgery.  She is a mother and wife and she seems humble as well. Plus I know that Sheeda can rap her ass off and represent for the south like it needs to be.  My overall review of LNHHA is that Stevie J needs to get his clocked rock.( from the previews for next Monday , that may happen) Rasheeda needs a deal( Im saying this because she has that it factor ) Mimi should have asked for more , but I hopes she learns something by getting into this business and not just to spy on that no good ass nigga of hers. Im not hatin, Im just statin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment