Sunday, June 10, 2012

TRUE BLOOD IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!


So last night was the night that everyone with a beating heart was waiting for and that was the premire of TRUE BLOOD SEASON 5!!! I am so excited because within that one hour I was at the edge of my seat with excitment.  The season as usual picked up where the previous season has left off.  In season 5 we find that Sookie ( aka the HOE fairy) is finally cutting ties from both Bill Compton and Eric. I doubt that it will last long due to the fact that she loves being sexed by dead men. Now if she was a smart bitch she would try and make something work with the werewolf shifter Alseid. I'm not hating, I'm just statin!!!! Heartbroken , Bill and Eric go about their merry way to try and get over Sookie and lands in trouble after killing one of their own.   Jason Stackhouse ( Sookies fine ass brother) open the door yet again naked to the pastor that almost got him killed in season 2.  The pastor was turned into a vampire and he pays Jason a visit with a secret.  Turns out that the pastor is gay.  Honestly I didn't see that one coming.  Jessica is older and wiser and sexing Jason when night falls.  The highlight of the whole shit was about Sookies best friend Tara.  Tara had got shot at the end of Season 4 and I was really heartbroken.  She was really trying to turn her life around , only to take a bullet for Sookie.  Sookie then comes up with the bright idea to make Tara a vampire. Stupid if you ask me because Tara was a mean ass bitch.  Now just picture her an even more angry bitch but this time shes a vampire.  Hmmmm alot of killing.  Lafeyette is still in mourning after the loss of his boyfriend Jesus.  Shiit I would be messed up to if I stabbed my partner while I was possed.  There was so much more that I could write all day.  The point is thatf True Blood didn't fail on this premire and I know that it will be more fire to come.  I was never a vampire or even scary movie watcher , but this show is now one of my favorites. I have already invested in seasons 1-3 and im plottin on season 4.  If you haven't gotten bitten by True Blood I suggest that you offer your neck and give a taste. Hmmmm RIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment