Monday, June 25, 2012

MICHAEL JACKSON STILL LIVES ......EVEN AFTER 3YRS OF HIS DEATH



Now don't yall be mad at me but I missed the day of his anniversary.  I can't believe that it has actually been three years since the king of pop has passed.  It is really sad and Im sure that I am not the only one that knows that music has not been the same since he has been gone.  I wanted to pick a song in honor of his memory , but all of his songs are so great that I just can't pick one.  I mean it's kinda like Lays chips, you can't just eat one.  Mike is a classic and his leagacy will live forever.  R.I.P Michael Jackson .... there will never be another like you .

Okay, Okay what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't post at least one video.  Here is one of my all time favorites from the King Of Pop

" Remember the Time

No comments:

Post a Comment