Thursday, June 14, 2012

NAS ALL HUSH HUSH ON HIS PLANNED LYNCHING OF JAY-Z IN 2002


 Sometimes it is best to leave bad situations alone and to never bring them up EVER again.  In this case Queens native, Nas was silent about his planned lyching of Jay-Z in 2002 at HOT97 SUMMER JAM concert.  Yall remember how Nas was on a killing spree back when him and Jay was beefing back in the day.  Back then Nas wanted to dead Jay on the rap scene and planned the ultimate disrespect by staging a lynching of the king mc.  Can you imagaine the repercussions that would have went down if Nas succeeded in that? I think that it would have been a repeat of Biggie and Pac for sure.  Now we are in 2012 and the two hip hop stars are at peace and the media is bringing up old shit.  Nas was reported by MTV saying that :

"I really don't even want to acknowledge it," Nas told MTV News on Tuesday. "Everybody's in a different place. I don't even want to acknowledge it. I can't acknowledge that. Jay's my man, and that's that, that's all I'm gonna say." (MTV)

The sick part is that the muthafuckas that brought this back to life actually showed a video on how they were going to complete the task.  Anybody that knows me know that I am a huge fan of Jay-Z and seeing this put me in a funk.  I am glad that Nas didn't follow through with this shit, and to the stupid people that decided to do this should be put out of business. Okay!!! Riiight

I posted a video of the process , what do yall think?



1 comment:

  1. Are you serious? Wow is all I can say. I've always been a big fan of them both, so I was glad when they ended the beef. I can't believe this has even resurfaced after all this time!! Has Jay said anything about this?

    ReplyDelete