Sunday, June 3, 2012

RAZ B IS AT IT AGAIN?



Do yall remember Raz B of the pop group B2K? Well it looks the the former bandmate is having yet another break down and this time he is calling out other RnB singers claiming that they are gay. If you remember, last year RB went on a rant saying that him and his other bandmates were sexual molested by their former manager Chris Stokes.  The other band mates have said on numerous accounts that they have never in any shape or form been molested by anyone at all.  Raz then went to Youtube to where he was calling Omarion and Marques Houston and trying to get them to confess that they were indeed molested.  This time he is saying that Chris Brown, Bow Wow and even Ray J are gay. HUH!!! I have pretty good gaydar and my radar has never went off when it came to these men.  I think that Raz B has lost his damn mind and that the brother really needs some help.  In my opinion he is just losing ground because he is no longer a star. I mean cmon why else would he make these accusations, unless he secretley wants to sleep with some of these men himself.  Even though his bandmates are saying that he is indeed out of his mind, Raz is going to release a tell all book. WOW.... I didn't see that coming.  I can't lie though , I am going to check it out whenever it drops though. Shiiit I love crazy muthafuckas like this. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment